When entertaining a larger group a good punch can be a real lifesaver. This one is a nice combination of sparkling wine, fresh citrus, limoncello, and just enough vodka to give it some kick.
You can use a brut champagne but we prefer a nice dry prosecco, like Lunetta or Mionetta.
- Put 1-1/3 cups fresh lemon juice in a punch bowl
- Add 1-1/3 cups sugar
- 2 cups Ketel One Vodka
- 1 cup Pallini Limoncello
- 1 oz dry vermouth (Noilly Prat Extra Dry works well)
- Stir until the sugar is dissolved
- Cover and chill for 1-2 hours
- Add ice (large cubes or a ring if you can)
- 2 (750 ml) bottles of chilled sparkling wine
- Garnish with raspberries, blackberries, and lemon slices
This recipe scales well. Cut everything in half for 1 bottle of sparkling wine, multiply by 1.5 for 3 bottles of sparkling wine, etc. So you can adjust it to fit your crowd and your punch bowl.